Competencies and Skills:
· Provide product technical and installation support to field technicians and sales representatives to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Answer incoming emails and use problem solving skills to provide support to technicians, sales representatives and consumers.
· Multi-tasking, strong organizational skills and effective prioritization of work is important in this role.
· Respond to new inquiries in a timely manner and work with other departments to ensure the customer is provided excellent customer service.
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities with product and technical related topics.
· Work closely with the engineering team on new product development.
· Be able to identify technical issues with product and provide solutions
· Associates degree or 3+ years equivalent experience in a related field.
· Ability to troubleshoot basic millivolt and complex high end heating systems using troubleshooting tools. ( multi meter, manometer)
· Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work within a team structure to support company objectives.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, takes initiative, and be confident in independent decision making.
· Strong mechanical aptitude desired. HVAC background is a plus.
· Basic computer and typing abilities.
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· No nights
· HVAC/Hearth: 1 year (preferred)
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Tech Support” in the email subject line