Overview of position
The Human Resources Generalist, is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees
- Administrator of Kronos HRIS System
- Administer FMLA and STD policy by completing necessary paperwork, tracking employees, and maintaining files
- Assists with health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Assist in Workers Compensation case administration
- Assist with authoring, implementing, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Organize employee engagement events
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Answers routine inquires on employment verifications.
- Processes unemployment claims.
- 2 years Human Resources experience
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HRIS experience, Kronos & UKG Experience desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Life insurance
- 10 scheduled holidays
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “HR Generalist” in the email subject line.