We are seeking a full-time Digital Content Specialist to join the Marketing Team in Belleville, IL. The ideal candidate is creative, dependable, self-motivated, and detail-oriented. The Digital content specialist is responsible for content and digital assets in support of the overall marketing strategies to drive customer engagement, demand and revenue. This position reports to the Brand & Marketing Manager.
- Create strong, consistent and engaging digital content across all platforms and channels – with an emphasis on developing visual assets.
- Help the team determine best method of execution – still photography, video, animation or some combination.
- Produce organic content and paid media assets according to spec
- Develop and deliver content with the marketing goals in mind
- Participate in phot and video shoots
- Manage and maintain multiple websites (WordPress)
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Work with Communication specialist to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Two or more years or relevant work experience
- Depth of experience with digital tools, including, but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Platforms, HTML, CSS WordPress and similar digital toolsets.
- Good understanding of Social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life insurance
- 10 scheduled holidays
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Digital Content Specialist” in the email subject line.