- Troubleshoot technical calls from dealers and distributors
- Assist Sales Representative, Customers, and Sales Department with issues from the field
- Assist Sales Department in communicating product needs to Engineering
- Assist in reviewing new products for quality issues and ease of installation
- Provide Customers with Technical Training and Sales Training
- Use the NFI Certified Trainer experience as an asset for Empire
- Develop technical and sales training materials; this includes PowerPoint presentations, troubleshooting guides and service manuals.
- Create a training curriculum for training that are held locally as well as at Dealer/Distributor locations.
- Assist Tech support department in busy season with troubleshooting phone calls.
- Help with set up and dismantle of Trade Show as necessary.
- Travel with Sales Representatives for 3-5 days at a time.
- Arrange details of travel schedule with Sales representative.
- Present sales and technical training to a group ranging from 10-50 people
- Develop training for distributors and dealers while in the field
- Address issues with products and work with other departments for resolution
- Set up NFI certification classes for customers
- Handle labor claims
- Other projects as assigned
- Timely performance
- NFI certified preferred
- 5-10 years of field experience installing and servicing gas appliances
- Relocate to St. Louis metro area
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “National Sales & Service Trainer” in the email subject line.