- Conducts final review of Vendor statements for completeness before validating.
- Validates vendor’s documents for payment accuracy and final payment processing.
- Ensure updated vendor information is input in the Great Plains accounting system.
- Assists Sr. Accountant in resolving outstanding Accounts Payable issues.
- Code individual vendor documents to insure prompt and accurate payment.
- Works with vendors to resolve all Accounts Payable section issues.
- Assists Customer Service Reps/Tech Services to resolve Labor Allowance payment issues.
- Contact vendors to clear outstanding credits if no future orders allow credit to be carried forward.
- Conducts daily check information with banking institution maintaining positive pay option.
- Maintains up to date registry on all accounts payable files enabling accurate record keeping.
- Ensure all mail is date stamped, sorted, and distributed in a timely manner.
- Process authorized company payment checks to vendors as required.
- Validate vendor documents and process into MAX inventory all inventory related invoices/transactions.
- Work side by side with Purchasing to ensure timely invoice processing and assist to resolve any issues.
- Print all documents received through email and distribute accordingly.
- Weekly Open Rejection reporting and working with purchasing on delinquent issues.
- Maintain monthly Petty Cash Box balance and record all General Ledger transactions.
- Prepare and validate 1099’s and 1096’s for accuracy and accountability annually.
- Conduct vendor analysis to compare all payments and invoices to resolve differences.
- Work with the Purchasing Department to resolve issues on the un-posted receipts report.
- Maintain established bank standard templates for wiring funds to associated vendors.
- Wire approved funds directly to vendors when situations dictate rapid payment resolution.
- Compile and complete end of month transactions and compare with account balance.
- Create new vendor profiles by adding required information into Great Plains accounting system.
- Update Controller monthly on foreign vendor payments registered in Accounts Payable section.
- Coordinate debit memos with Ass. Controller and Purchasing using un-posted Receipts Report.
- Maintain Stamp Box balance to ensure appropriate established stock levels are available.
- Assists Sr. Accountant with any special projects that impact the Accounts Payable section.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Accounts Payable Coordinator” in the email subject line.